CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 8, 2008

Beck Growing Up




Beck recently has begun crawling, but to add on top of that he is pulling himself up onto things. I caught these pictures today. He was so proud of himself. So Beck the other night was tired and so I went and laid him down in the pack n play in our room. He hadn't really started pulling himself up consistently so we hadn't taken the bassinet part off. Sure enough I hear him crying as he normally does, so I went in to check on him only to find him on the floor. He had basically jumped out of the pack n play. Thank goodness he didn't get hurt! Needless to say we took the bassinet part of of both pack n plays and we are being very careful now.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Nina and Ryan said...

Look how beautiful your kids are!!! I thought Andrew looked older than he is--how far apart are your boys? Thanks for leaving your blog address for me to look up--it's so fun to see how you're doing!!!

Your Happy Baker said...

Hey Guys...I found your blog!

You're boys are the cutest...I can't believe how big they are!

Check out our blog sometime:

http://www.kellenanderinmitchell.blogspot.com/

Keep in Touch!

Paul and Suzy said...

Anne! I found your blog! I hope you don't mind. Those boys are so dang cute!
Suzy