Well the title refers to the half marathon I am running in on October 25th. Hopefully it will go well. I will admit my training hasn't been the best these past 2 weeks but I still feel good when I do run so we'll see how the race turns out. I have been having some knee pain but I talked to the sports trainer at the high school I coach at and he says it is just from the constant pounding. But it isn't bad at all really, I can still run comfortably, it just hurts after.
Volleyball has been a little stressful and drama-filled but things have improved greatly. Our last home game is tonight and we only have one more match after today before the District Tournament. From then on we will see how far we get. We are 2-10 which doesn't sound good but that is better than last year. So we have improved and hopefully we can end with 2 more wins under our belts. We did play in a varsity tournament this last weekend and we ended 11th out of 36 teams which was really good.
Club Volleyball starts up on the 3rd of November with tryouts so I don't get much of a break but I am super excited for club this year as we will have a really good group of girls.
The boys are doing great. Andrew is on an Aladdin watching kick right now and wants to watch it like 4-5 times a day. I have had to regulate that. Actually I just had to get up to turn it off because he just came and told me it was over. He is saying more and more stuff everyday and it is weird to see how much he is comprehending and remembering. He definitely is soaking things up like a sponge. Beck is beginning to cruise along furniture, much to Andrew's dismay. He is chasing Andrew constantly trying to play with Andrew's books and toys that he has brought up to the couch. He has 2 teeth already and 2 more that will break thru any day now. It is crazy how much faster he is doing everything.
Peter had to head out of town this week for a project with work up in Moscow, ID. He is going to head to Spokane for the weekend after being in Moscow so that he can see our nephew be blessed and visit with his family. He is loving work and even though it is stressful and busy at times, he still enjoys it.
Well hopefully I will update more frequently but we will see.
-Anne
Thanksgiving 2022
3 years ago
1 comment:
Hey Good luck on your run... I wish I would do something like that but I suck at running soo..you know
Post a Comment