13...that is the place that my team got at our tournament in Reno, that is out of 193 teams I might add. It was amazing and we had tons of fun. We were 1 game from being in the top 8 but we just didn't have enough umph to pull it through. The girls played great and we had a lot of comments about how it is nice to see that Idaho can play volleyball. We placed the highest out of all of the Idaho teams that went to Reno which covered 16, 17, and 18s teams.
7...days ago Peter took his PE exam. It went really well according to him. He says that he would be surprised if he were to not pass. We are so glad it is over and so happy to have him home more often, even though he is now having to be out of town one night a week for a project up in Bellevue, ID.
8...days until our last tourney for club. It is exciting to have it all come to a close. We are hoping to pull out a win and take the entire championship as a 16s team in an 18s division. We will see.
16...days until the first grass tourney of the summer. I am so excited to be able to start it up again. I love playing grass volleyball and I am playing with Heather, the girl I coach with at Caldwell. We should kick some major butt!
Well that is all the numbers for now. Everyone is well and the boys are growing daily.
Thanksgiving 2022
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment