November started off to be a busy month. I had to participate in Club tryouts for the first week of the month which meant I was gone every night pretty much from 5 until at the earliest 9:30 and at the latest 11:00pm. It was a busy and sorta drama filled week but it all turned out well and we ended up with a really good team for this season with really big potential. I am so excited to start practices up after thanksgiving.
We can't wait for a lot of things around here. Thanksgiving means that Mom and Dad will be coming to visit us and we will be able to have a lot of fun with them here. We are already planning stuff for their visit. We also can't wait until Dec. 2nd when we will find out what the sex of the baby is. We are very excited to know and I am getting really impatient. Peter's brother and his wife just found out they are having a girl after 2 boys so it makes me that much more impatient to know.
Peter is still super busy with work. He will be going this week to Bellevue, ID as normal as well as making a trip over to Portland/Salem area for work again. Things are looking good for him and we can only hope that things will ultimately work out for everything.
The boys are doing well. Andrew walks into our bedroom every morning asking the question "Where is my fricking blue blanket?" It makes us laugh because it is literally the first words out of his mouth every morning. He has been pulling phrases out from no where totally cracking us up and shocking us as well. Beck is getting more and more interested about the potty which is great because I was kinda hoping to potty train him before this baby comes. He is a crack up as well and understands and talks to us more and more each day. He definitely does everything early than Andrew did. We are looking at getting a bunk bed for the boys before the baby comes and have been looking at the ones that have stairs on the side instead of ladders. They are pretty cool.
Anyways, the pregnancy is continuing to go well and I am feeling the baby kick now on a regular basis. It is definitely one of the cool things about having a baby grow inside of you. I am well and our family is as well.
We love you all and can't wait to see you all whenever we get the chance to.
-Anne
No comments:
Post a Comment