I will admit, I have been a little busy lately but now that I have a minute to sit down I thought I might write something (being nudged by Tracey helped :) ).
The move went well. We are now getting settled in here at mom and dad's and are having fun being around everyone. Andrew still has to learn to come to the realization that we won't see the Washugal Stinchfields all the time. It is nice to be near family for the first time in our marriage. Thanks again to Mom and Dad for letting us doing this and putting up with my children screaming and crying every night because they are still adjusting and tired from all the activity going on.
Peter headed back last night to Boise and he will definitely be missed here with our family. It is nice to know he will be back next weekend. I am glad that he is willing to do so much for me and the family at this time. He is working hard and helping to keep the company growing out here. Like Mom said to me the other day, they definitely picked the right guy for the job because Peter is so good at it.
The boys are loving the closeness to family and seeing everyone a lot. He was so excited to be able to go to Sunbeams with Melia yesterday, he could have cared less that I was there. (that was for you Dave and Tom)
The pregnancy is going well and I will be 8 months (32 weeks) this week. I go to meet and have appts. with the new doctor this week also. Exciting but nervous at the same time due to having such an awesome doctor in Boise. I will definitely miss Dr. Hodges. Peter jokingly suggested that we have Dr. Hodges call this new doctor and tell him to do everything like he does so that we are comfortable this birth. Funny Funny.
Anyways, I should probably get to unpacking one of these days and continue the rearrangement of the bonus room. We love you all and love have the family we do!
Love,
Anne
Thanksgiving 2022
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment