Here is coming to you from our new house in Salem. We moved in almost 2 weeks ago and it has been crazy since the minute we moved in.
-We moved in Saturday the 5th in the morning with the help of Mom and Dad and a few guys from our elders quorum in our new ward. We left almost right after moving in to head up to the Starlight 5K and Parade. We got back home around 1:30am and were in bed by 2:30am.
-We then had church the next day and immediately headed after to Mom and Dad's for Treven's birthday celebration. We got back home at 11:30pm and went to bed.
-Monday, I began my spinning class at the Y and then Peter got off early so we could spend an exorbitant amount of money at Dick's for the friends and family. We went straight from there to volleyball so I could play in the first night of the CoEd rec league I joined.
-Tuesday was an unpacking day and waiting for the cable and internet stuff to show up. Peter got home from work and we went out to shop for stuff for the house.
-Early Wednesday morning (1am) Beck woke up having thrown up in bed which meant I had to get up and clean up and start the massive loads of laundry. He then threw up at 4am and Andrew came in and threw up around 8am. We headed to the doctor's office for the first time here in Salem to find out that Andrew had a mild ear infection and they had both caught a bug somewhere (I am guessing either Kim's family gave it to us or they got it at the gym). Peter felt bad that morning and ended up staying home from work feeling like crap. Needless to say, my day was filled with taking care of my 3 sick boys and keeping them away from Camie.
-By Thursday morning we were all feeling somewhat better. We had to travel to Boise for Peter's work Summer party. We took off at noon and got back Sunday evening at 6pm. It was great to see friends but definitely sucked since we did not all feel in tip top shape.
-Monday was filled with cable guy in the morning, then off to Dave's practice for a filling and then some shopping with mom at IKEA and the Container Store.
-Yesterday was more of a relaxing day just getting things done when I can around the house.
Our house is still in boxes and I feel like I can't get anything done but Peter keeps reminding me that it is okay as long as we get a little done at a time.
Juggling 3 kids is hard I will say. Going out to stores and such is difficult and I am trying to come up with ways to not make it such a stressful event (any ideas???). The boys are both going thru stubborn stages and I am trying my hardest to not get so upset at them. They just love to be boys and we are dealing with alot of fighting between the 2 of them. Mom tells me it is just a stage and they will get better even though the fighting will not go away.
Camie is growing but of course she is still tiny. She is such a good baby and I couldn't have asked for a better baby. She is what I needed right now and I am so glad she puts up with me.
Peter is working harder and harder but is enjoying the 10 minutes of driving to work instead of 1 1/2 hours. We like it too! :)
I am sure this all seems like so much babbling but I thought I would get something out here since it has been forever. And yeah, no pictures as we lost our camera during the Gualala trip. Anyone seen it at all? Blue Sony Camera in a black case.
Ok I will stop now, Love you all!
-Anne
Thanksgiving 2022
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment