CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Salemites

Well I thought I would come on to write a little. Things are good here in Salem. Sorry for the lack of pictures. Our camera went missing over memorial day weekend and has not shown up yet. We need to get on buying a new one. We have been taking pictures with Peter's work camera so I will have to get those on here.

Andrew is officially signed up for preschool and scheduled to start September 21st. He is only going to go 2 times a week right now due to the fact that he has 2 years before Kindergarten. Yes he could technically go next year but he would have just turned 5 and I want to have him be older before he goes. He made a trip up to Spokane, WA to spend a week at Peter's brother's house. It was weird not having him home. As much as it was nice to have only 2 kids for a couple days, I missed having the little guy around.

Beck is such a fun little boy to be around. Yes he can be so stubborn at times but he definitely makes up for it with his charm and sweetness. He is growing up so fast and becoming a little boy. He is on a car kick right now and it is funny to watch him line the cars up on the floor or on the table.

Camie is 4 months old now and is growing daily. She has such a cute personality and is such a good baby. She is squealing alot and loves to play with toys constantly.

Balancing 3 kids and cleaning the house is a daily goal. It is tough I will admit. So much to do, so little time. I am sure it will get better. :)

I just finished up my first coed rec vball season and am waiting for the next season to begin in September. I am also volunteering at South Salem HS with the volleyball program. Other than that, I am getting excited to do this Oyster Race in September. Team Prime Ridge is going to rock!

We love you all!

-Anne

No comments: