To make you feel so good one day...
We get the Athleta catalog in the mail and on the cover of the most recent one is a blond woman running (it is the front page on the website). The night we got it I told Peter I wanted to eventually look like that woman. The next day Beck saw it and said to me "MOMMY THAT'S YOU! Where are you?" I just gave him a hug and kiss and said "I love you Beck". :)
and kinda gross another day.
I had just got done running 4 miles on the treadmill at the gym and I went to pick up the kids from the child care room. While I was putting Beck's jacket back on, he turns to me and says (rather loudly) "Mommy, YOU STINK!"
Beck is such a crack up and you never know what kid you are going to get. Just look at the description of Parker in Adina's last blog and Beck is a pretty much that in a mini version. We love him!
-Anne
Thanksgiving 2022
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment